FULL DAY WEDDING PACKAGE £1,500
- Bridal prep
- Two photographers (a second photographer is included for guest numbers of 80 and above)
- 350-400 final HIGH RES digital images (on a unique USB)
- Photo book (approx 200 images between 60 and 100 pages) size 10X8
- colour and black and white processed images
- initial consultation
- Travel (within M25 or maximum 1 hour journey each way)
- One night accommodation where journeys are further than 40 miles
- 1 hour engagement or family photo shoot (10 digital images)
- YOUR favourite 3 blog images professionally mounted and printed on to Giclee paper (x1 8X12 and 2x 5X7)
- BLOG (usually completed within a month)
- A collection of 12-24 polaroid style prints
- 8-10 hours photography (or up to first dance/cake cutting)
Giclee is a special printing process which artists use, we print on museum quality paper. This produces accurate colours and long lasting prints. Each print comes individually mounted.
WHY HAVE TWO PHOTOGRAPHERS?
It is becoming increasingly common to find two photographers at weddings. This is due to the increasing high demands on wedding photographers. Let's face it, we all prefer the the "natural photos" of ourselves and are drawn to the more documentary style of modern weddings. HOWEVER there is invariably one family member (at least) who would like to make the most of having their family all looking their best, all in one place and WILL request some posed family photos and depending on the size of your families this is fine and dandy with me BUT they can take up time. So when planning your wedding please take in to consideration, decent group shots can often take time to organise which is time away from your guests and the opportunity to shoot candidly. Hence for the larger weddings I bring along a second shooter to a) double the amount of opportunities to get GREAT NATURAL photos and b) keep the fuss to an absolute minimum.
Two of us will have your day fully documented from all angles, we won't hassle your guests, we certainly WILL NOT shoot them whilst they are eating, keeping everyone relaxed and everything on your "shot list" ticked off so when it comes to putting your photo book together, your story will be complete.
Having a second photographer also means I can work more creatively, we travel in separate cars and between us have AT LEAST three cameras so I always have a contingency plan and back up should life throw anything unexpected at us on the day.
I have wonderful and talented video contacts and would be happy to connect you with them.
Please note that a NON-refundable £350 deposit is required at the time of booking in order to secure the date (or 6 months prior to the wedding). The balance is due on the 1st of month that the wedding is taking place.
Let's have a chat… I am very flexible and would love to meet for a chat/coffee to discuss your requirements and expectations. Please do not hesitate to ask as many questions as you like (it's normal). I will bring photo books with me when we meet so you can see examples of previous and recent work and what you will receive as part of your package.
CONTACTS: Hair/make up/beauty
Cindy @ Treats for Hair: https://www.facebook.com/treats4hair/
Bella Beauty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbie Trefry Make up Artist 07733262675
Cake Ali 07960896151